Introduction of the company:-
Habib Ullah Sheikh (Private) Limited ("the Company") was incorporated on May 02, 2006 as a private limited Company under the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The Company is principally engaged in the business of securities brokerage. The registered office of the Company is situated at Room No.213, 2nd Floor, LSE Building, 19-Khayaban-e-Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Pakistan. The company is a holder of Trading Right Entitlement Certificate (TREC) Holder of Pakistan Stock Exchange. The TREC No. is 264.
To maintain the leadership and reputation built through fair and transparent operations over the years in the stock market operations.
Committed to fairness, efficiency and transparency in our operations.
To contribute and benefit from the development of Capital Markets in Pakistan.
Room No.213, 2nd Floor, LSE Building, 19-Khayaban-e-Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore, Pakistan Phone: +92-42-36311383-7, Fax: +92-42-36368220 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Agents:- None
Amin, Mudassar & Co.
Legal Advisor of the Company:-
Mr. Imran Haider
The Company is providing the services of securities brokerage.
|Mr.Habib Ullah Sheikh
|| Chief Executive
|Mr. Wali Ullah Sheikh
|Mr. Khalil Ahmad
|| Compliance Officer/Accountant
|Mrs. Rabia Habib
|| Company Secretary
|Mr. Waseem yousaf
|Mr. Adnan Arshad
|Mr. Umair Tahir
|| Asistant Accountant/Trader
|Mr. Muhammad Saad
|| Asistant Compliance /NCS & CDC Settlement
|Mr. Haroon Ur Rashid
|| IT Manager
Board of Directors:-
- Mr. Habib Ullah Sheikh
- Mrs.Rabia Habib
- Mr. Wali Ullah Sheikh
Profile of Habib Ullah Sheikh:-
Habib Ullah Sheikh has run a brokerage firm under his own name at the Lahore Stock Exchange since 1993. The firm deals in both equity and fixed income securities.
- International Finance Corporate (IFC)
- Financial Analysis and Portfolio Management (International Science and Technology Institute)
- Management of Stock Exchanges and Securities Companies (International Science and Technology Institute)
- Pakistan Institute Of Corporate Governance
- Capital Market Of Pakistan Current Challenges
- Vice President, Lahore Stock Exchange (1994)
- Vice Chairman, Lahore Stock Exchange (2001)
- Member Executive Committee Lahore Chamber of Commerce and Industry (1994-97)
- Director PCICS Ltd. Makers of Sohrab Motorcycles and bicycles. ()
- Director Universal Sales Agency (Pvt.) Ltd.